Optical construction of the Samyang 8mm T3.8 Fish-eye CS lens is based on 8mm 1:3.5 Fish-eye CS model, while its design refers to the latest Samyang products. Since our new lens is used for filming purposes, its brightness corresponds to 3,8 T-stop. To facilitate the readout of focus and aperture values, their indexes were placed in parallel position to the lens axis.Characteristic features of the new model include toothed rings compatible with the follow-focus system and smoothly adjustable aperture ring. Such modifications allow for extremely precise control over focus and depth of field during filming. -----
Samyang 8mm T3.8 Fish-eye CS is compatible with all reflex cameras with APS-C sensor and will be initially available with Canon EF and Nikon F mounts.
|Detailed Specification of Samyang 8mm T3.8 VDSLR Lenses diagonal fish-eyes lenses|
|Model||Samyang 8mm T3.8 Aspherical IF MC Fisheye VDSLR|
|Lens type||full frame diagonal fisheye (for APS-C Sensors)|
|Angle of view||180 degrees on 1.5x crop APS-C sensors|
|Min focusing distance||0.3m|
|No. of diaphragm blades||6|
|Focus type||MF (Manual Focus only)|
|Lens construction||10 elements / 7 Groups / 1 Aspherical lens|
|Dimensions||75 x 74.8 mm|
|Available mounts||Canon, Nikon, Other Mounts available soon|
Why should you buy at eGlobaL?
- eGlobaL is a consumer electronic online store specifically for Australian.
- eGlobaL delivers orders Australia-wide. This includes Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart and Darwin.
- We ship our products promptly without any hidden charges and no surprising shipping cost.
- We offer the best deal gadgets and accessories across Australia. eGlobaL have unbeatable price on most of our products.
- We provide timely, excellent after-sales service.
- Warranty is considered for you: We provide up to 24-months warranty services.
Frequently Bought Together
You might also like
Dear All Customers,
Please note that we will be having warehouse stock-take on 30th of June, 2015. 2pm AEST and public holiday for Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Establishment Day on 1st of July, 2015. Any order placed on this period shall only be processed and/or dispatched on/after 2nd July(Thursday). Customer Services Centre is also closed within this period, any inquiry shall be handled on/after 2nd July. More details on our holidays can be found here, thank you.